Evolve Toward a Proactive, Best Practices TPRM Approach
Making the best risk decisions for your organization requires having relevant insights at your fingertips that drive optimal decisions. ComplyScore’s Risk Scoring solution allows your organization to gain a deeper, more informed understanding of potential vendor-based risks. Risk scoring services for third-party vendors remove the guesswork and provide a framework to make better risk, security, and compliance decisions.
- Understand and rank vendor risks, and build a more agile mitigation plan that quickly prioritizes and resolves risk issues.
- Single-pane dashboard and intuitive reporting allow easy management and reduce the workload on your team, so they can focus on mission-critical operations.
- Fully configurable performance can be aligned to your program maturity, track relevant metrics, and output solutions faster.
Why Add Risk Scoring to Your TPRM Program?
- Your TPRM program is struggling to meet goals due to a lack of suitable resources, expertise, and/or tools.
- New or proposed vendor relationships require an enhanced level of risk management.
- A recent vendor data breach, security incident, or information security performance discrepancy indicates more robust TPRM tools are necessary.
- You require enhanced performance for your compliance, reporting, or auditing requirements.
Empower Your TPRM Program to Deliver Ultimate Value
Reduce TPRM program complexity and boost value with risk scoring services that continuously monitor your vendor ecosystem, invite third-parties to participate in a collaborative risk management process, and prioritize potential problems for remediation before they develop into issues. Risk Scoring from ComplyScore is your ticket to ensuring TPRM is a value engine, rather than a budget black hole.
Potential Costs of Not Understanding Vendor Risks
Vendor management solutions are an absolute necessity in today’s security, risk, and compliance environment, but that doesn’t stop some organizations from leaving themselves vulnerable to a risk assessment shortfall. Risk Scoring from ComplyScore helps you avoid damaging vendor scenarios, including:
Vendor disruptions that cascade into disrupted operations for your organization can result in lost customers, market share, or market confidence.
A vendor data breach or security incident that affects your customers can result in fees, sanctions, and/or costly punitive damages.
A third-party failure creates risk that you will suffer diminished status with customers, and reduced ability to compete in your market.
Trusted TPRM Solutions
ComplyScore is a preferred choice for intelligent automation for TPRM program services. We can transform risk management and compliance into value engines for your organization.