Third-Party Risk Management Leveraging HITRUST CSF
ComplyScore delivers a streamlined approach to vendor risk assessment, using the HITRUST standard as a means to demonstrate compliance with HIPAA and other security mandates. Our HITRUST compliance solution can help organizations from all sectors that transmit, share, or store electronic privileged health information (PHI) and other sensitive data.
- Our HITRUST self-assessment solution provides all the information you need to gain an understanding of vendor risk and make better security and risk decisions.
- Automated HITRUST compliance allows you to understand and reduce vendor risk, meet compliance goals, and support continuous process improvement.
- A single, intuitive dashboard supports easy management with less resources, which delivers ultimate value; your team can focus on mission-critical operations.
Why Use a HITRUST Compliance Solution?
- Your organization needs a TPRM framework that is industry-accepted for incorporating multiple regulatory requirements, best practices standards, and security frameworks.
- You want to support compliance with HIPAA or similar standards, e.g. GDPR, PCI, NIST SP 800-53, etc.
- The vendor has experienced a data breach, security incident, or information security performance discrepancies.
- You require enhanced risk assessment services for your own compliance, reporting, or auditing requirements.
An Automated HITRUST Self-Assessment Solution for Enterprises
We understand you need a framework that can continuously and effectively qualify third-parties and vendors for proposed or existing business relationships. ComplyScore leverages the power of HITRUST to provide an accurate assessment of security policies, processes, and controls – now you have the power to understand your risk exposure and make necessary adjustments to safeguard sensitive information and privacy.
Protect Your Organization Against Vendor-Sourced Risk
Manage third-party risk consistently, efficiently, effectively, at scale, and at a reasonable cost, with an automated HITRUST compliance solution that delivers best-in-class value.
Our HITRUST self-assessment solution uses an iterative process to improve reliability and deliver actionable insights into the trustworthiness of a vendor.
Compare a vendor’s current security profile with a target security profile, then prioritize corrective actions to get security performance where it needs to be.
Use risk targets to gain an understanding of control maturity, impact of control failure, overall risk, risk acceptance goals, and residual risk.
HITRUST Compliance Solution
ComplyScore can help you assess, manage, and report vendor compliance with HIPAA and other complex standards. Let us bolster your security performance and protect you against market risks.