How one of the largest Bank in the Midwest, transformed its Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Program?
- The client needed a solution for Business continuity and disaster recovery, a single source and unified process which could help recover and manage any disaster.
- The customer needed a solution for disaster recovery from its data centers which host critical business and customer data. The solution for BCP plan across business functions and for the entire enterprise.
- The customer had thousands of vendors, third party’s, consultants having access to critical data.
- The customers team was using email, excel and word for BCP.
- With manual process the small team found difficult to update and ensure all the plans were in place.
- ComplyScore GRC Enterprise was configured and rolled out across the enterprise.
- The solution automated and made the entire Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery process online, moving away from manual.
- Any issue, disaster could be notified online at the business function or enterprise level.
- The solution also helped check and ensure the BC and DR plans were updated.
- Automation transformed the complete BC and DR process, like automated notifications when the plans are due the customer was able to have up-to-date BC and DR plans.
- There was significant reduction in TCO and efforts.
- The solution helped manage the complete BC and DR life cycle.
- The small BCP team was able to stay up to date with the BCP and DR, and was bale to ensure 100% resilience.
- The solution helped the customer during the audits and reporting.
- The solution helped map the BC and DR plans with the enterprise policies and regulations.